Saturday, October 07, 2006

There's an ouch-ie on my pee pee!!

(The title is from an infamous quote made tonight! Another line taken out of context! What a crowd!)

Just got back from celebrating a friend's birthday... It was great to see so many smiling faces and so many nekkid cows (Loooong story!). Time again to reflect on the past year and to plan for the upcoming year. Even though it's not my birthday, I'm facing a time of reflection. The past year was good but the upcoming year has so much potential to be a truly great, GREAT year. It's one of those times that can define a lifetime. So much uncertainty but I thrive on the unknown; I can develop the uncertainty into my own fate.

Random thoughts:
Congrats to my sister on not only snagging the top grade in her class but also getting the new job she wanted. Movin' on up in the world!!

I haven't been to Vegas in a little over a year...that's too long of a time! It's time to go back, soon!

...Michael Jackson - good music, scary guy!

2 comments:

vixen said...

you know you loved hearing it and watching the naked people.

Buggie said...

You have a surprisingly good eye for finding errors on naked people. Maybe you missed your calling. You could be a director of photography at Playboy.