Saturday, December 30, 2006

End of the year...

This past year had its ups and downs but I definitely feel that I am better off this New Year's than last year at this same time... I am no longer in the relationship that sucked away my soul and took my life spirit out of my body. For some reason, I stayed with someone that didn't support me personaly and professionally; someone that was greedy and self-centered and wanted more from me...Nothing was ever, EVER good enough for her. But for some reason, I stuck around and tried to develop something...even when she tried to change me (and not necessarily for the best) She didn't support me and she even suggested that I should stop chasing my dreams and to just settle so that she could be happy. So I thought that I was happy but this was a facade as I was fooled into think that I was happy. But let's fast forward to the present as I'm very happy with my job, with my new friends (and my old friends too) and with the outlook on my future. I think that 2007 will still have its ups and downs but I'm excited about the possibilities and I have confidence in saying that next year at this time I'll be in a better place and very happy.

Wih the goal that I scored on the ice at Verizon Center a couple of weeks ago, I can cross something off of my life's to do list: I have scored on the professional fields of play for 5 major sports including catching a touchdown pass at Ravens Stadium, hit a home run at Fenway Park, a goal at RFK and a layup at a few NBA arenas. :) I have been very blessed and am very thankful for the people and groups that have made my dreams come true.

Hopefully I will be as lucky in love in 2007 as I have been in other endeavors in the past (Yes Frank, I love you too but I have eyes for another...)

3 comments:

DCSportsChick said...

You love Frank too? We really have a lot in common!

;-P

chanuck said...

Smooth; I think I am crushed. ;-(

Anonymous said...

Welcome to enter (wow gold) and (wow power leveling) trading site, (wow gold) are cheap, (wow power leveling) credibility Very good! Quickly into the next single! Key words directly to the website click on transactions!Welcome to enter (wow gold) and (wow power leveling) trading site, (wow gold) are cheap, (wow power leveling) credibility Very good! Quickly into the next single! Key words directly to the website click on transactions!