Thursday, February 15, 2007

Golfing with the Caps

The Tees for Tots charity function on Monday was lots of fun as several fans had a chance to hangout with Caps players in a social setting. Meanwhile, it gave me a chance to hangout with the fun and beautiful Laugh Girl. With opposite busy schedules, I haven't seen too much of Softball Girl and I'm not going to sit around and wait for her so I'm open to the possibilities of seeing others. It probably doesn't help that I've mainly been hanging out with married couples recently. Plus it didn't help that we had 4 home games in seven days last week. And now I'm snowed in so options have been limited. I'm feeling that things will pick up next month when I make the big move down to Arlington! (Finally!!) Hopefully we will move our offices down there soon too!!

Anyways, Laugh Girl is great and friendly and just an all-around fun person. Random phone calls and texts are keeping me interested and satisfied for now.

PS Don't park your car in the corner of my parking lot... it will result in your car being trapped behind a wall of ice!

No comments: